- Had two exams yesterday morning.
- Went to Hillman Library not knowing that I would only get out of it the next morning.
- Started working on finishing a paper at 3PM (due at 5PM).
- Labor Economics until 6PM.
- Did my four-hour shift until 10PM.
- Started working on another paper (Modern Architecture) from then on until 7AM the next morning.
- Got myself a coffee and bagel for breakfast.
- Submitted the paper in class at 11PM.
- Went to recitation for Russian Fairy Tales at 2PM.
- Went home at 3PM.
Friday, December 10, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Talk about everything that comes to mind.
Keep on talking, but love speaks louder than words.
It's a matter of pain, it's a matter of pride.
It's a matter of picking out truth from lies.
Matter of fact, love speaks louder than words.
Indeed, the best conversation is when we don't make a sound.
Happy 6th (to you).
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Thursday, August 27, 2009
If I could paint a sad goodbye;
I’d paint your eyes a clear blue sky.
Pluck you grace from a pale faced moon
And slumber down this tattered room.
If I could find an amber train;
Lord I’d ride it to the bitter end.
Passing hope in the summer bloom;
Passing dreams and a fading tune.
If I should stray amid crimson rose…
Whither angels on wings of gold?
Who for flowers in the month of May?
Who for you on your winter’s day?
Who for flowers in the months of May?
Who for you?
Words & Music by Pete Teo
Sunday, August 2, 2009
I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels blest; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind has ever conceived.
- Jalal ad-Din Rumi